|Food Safety Tips For Barbecuing|
I heard a story from an acquaintance about how she once poisoned her whole family at a summer barbecue. She felt terrible! It was a potluck and she’d brought a stir-fried rice dish. There were leftovers so she sent her family home with the extra. They all became sick.
She didn’t know that cooked eggs, sitting in the hot sun, can grow a nasty bacteria and cause food poisoning. Ouch! So please do glance over this Canadian government website on food safety tips at a barbecue before going to your next family gathering.